Korean Garlic Cheese Bread
Bread dough ingredients :
250 gram High flour.
4 gram Instant yeast.
30 gram Fine sugar.
50 ml Fresh milk.
2 tbsp(±25gram) NDC SPK 35Q.
40 ml Water.
50 gram Butter.
4 gram Salt.
Cheese filling ingredients :
200 gram Cream cheese.
20 gram Fine sugar.
1 tbsp (±12 gram) NDC SPK 35Q.
40 ml Water.
Garlic butter sauce :
150 gram Butter.
30 gram Garlic
1 tbsp Parsley.
- 1. Mix dry ingredients: flour, instant yeast, sugar, mix 1 minute.
- 2. Add egg, milk+NDC, use low speed mixer.
- 3. Add the speed until all the ingredients combine into one dough.
- 4. Add butter and salt, use low speed mixer.
- If the ingredients already combine well, add the speed, mix until elastic.
- 5. Keep the dough in a bowl, covered with plastic wrap, resting for one hour.
- 6. After proofing, weigh the dough @55 gram.
- 7. Round the dough, put in a tray, covered with plastic wrap.
- Resting for 30 minutes.
- 8. Grease the dough surface with milk.
- 9. Bake 170°C ±10 minutes until golden brown.
- 10. Cool it down.
- 11. Divide into 6 side.
Direction – garlic butter sauce :
- 1. Melt the butter, cool it down at ambient temperature.
- 2. Whisk egg into the butter.
- 3. Add garlic and parsley, mix well.
Direction – cheese filling :
- 1. Dilute NDC with warm water.
- 2. Mix cream cheease,sugar,NDC solution.
- 1. Pipe cheese filling into every side of bread.
- 2. Dip into garlic butter sauce.
- 3. Bake for 160°C ±10 minutes.